Instructors/Faculty select materials from WPU Library and their own collections and place them on reserve behind the Front Desk for short loans to students enrolled in specific courses.
Course Reserves are organized by Instructor’s last name.
Materials supporting schoolwork may include: Audio (CDs), Book Chapters, Journal Articles, Lab Solutions, Lecture Notes, Past Exams, Textbooks and Videos (DVDs).
For Traditional/PGS Students
- Browse course reserves online
- Borrow course reserve materials from Library Front Desk
- Return materials on time for the benefits of other students
- Loan Period: 2 Hours, 3 Hours, 4 Hours, 8 Hours, 1 Day, 1 Week
- Course Reserve loans may be extended or renewed as long as there is no waiting list
- Recommend materials for Course Reserve
- Copyright Use for Students
- Place materials on course reserve
- Ask a Librarian to help you locate materials for reserve
- Hand over course materials to the Library Front Desk
- Recommend course reserve material for acquisition
- Copyright Use for Faculty