EBooks are electronic editions of printed books. Some books may only available in eBook format.
WPU Library’s main eBook vendors are:
- Ebook Central Academic Complete
- EBSCO Ebooks
- Education Ebooks
- Nursing Ebooks
- Gale Ebooks
- Oxford Scholarship Online
- Taylor & Francis Ebooks
- Wiley Online Library
Each eBook vendor has different access requirements
- Some vendors allow full book downloading while others do not.
- Some vendors also allow multiple users at a time while others allow only one user at a time.
- Each vendors allows only a certain amount of pages printed from an eBook.
Recommendations in using eBooks
- Start by looking at the Contents (Table of Contents) page of the eBook
- Identify which chapter would be appropriate and relevant for your research.
- Download by chapter. You can print the chapter later on or read it on your electronic device.
- Email citation to yourself.