The WPU Library offers a variety of instructional services aimed at helping users become more adept at identifying, locating, and accessing print and electronic information resources in the WPU Library and beyond.
- To schedule a library instruction session, please submit request to the Instruction Librarian. Please include date, time, room number, course number, and research assignment.
- Instruction sessions should be scheduled at least one week in advance.
- Classes will be held in the AF Gray Computer Lab or Centre 205 Computer Lab, with a librarian teaching the class.
- The course instructor is required to accompany undergraduate and graduate students when they come in for library instruction.
- A copy of the research assignment is to be provided to the librarian beforehand to enable them to prepare a focused, informative, and interesting presentation for the benefit of the students.
- The librarian will send you a confirmation in the form of a calendar appointment when your class is scheduled for instruction. If you need to cancel or change the date/time of the instruction session, please respond in the calendar appointment.