This Help Desk page has information on how to make a library request. This page helps you to request a journal article, borrow books and other library materials, receive technology help with myWPclasses, troubleshoot a library database platform or to request a research session with a WPU Librarian.
WPU Help Desk
1: Select “Submit Ticket”. Submit Ticket
2: Select “Library Services” and select the “next” button.
3: Enter your general information, including your name and email, and the type of Library service needed.
You have the following options:
- Article Request: To request an interlibrary loan journal article.
- Borrowing Books: To receive assistance in how to borrow books and other library materials from WPU Library or Summit Loans.
- myWPclasses: To receive help with myWPclasses.
- Research Request: To request a research session with a WPU Librarian.
- Other: To make suggestions or comments.
4: Enter your issue in detail. If it is an article you are requesting, please include article citation. If it is a research request, please include your topic, what type of resources you are looking for (books, articles, newspaper articles) and when your paper or project is due.