Students, faculty and staff with a valid WPU account to provide access to library materials and other information resources to support and facilitate learning, teaching and research.
- WiFi is available to WPU students, faculty, staff and visitors. Please use the WP-N network. Inquire at Front Desk for password.
- Computers are available to everyone who has signed a Network Access and Acceptable Use Policy Form.
- Currently to comply with state mandated standards for COVID-19 prevention, only seven work stations are available at a safe distance for students and faculty. There are also lap tops available for checkout for 2 hours-library use only.
- The four stations closest to the entrance are equip with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Powerpoint, Excel), as well as Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator).
- The four addition stations are equip with Microsoft Office Suite.
If all available computer workstations are in use, the Library has laptops available for short-term loan. Please inquire at the Front Desk.
Campus Computer Labs
Additionally, there is the 24 Hour computer lab in AF Gray (Tabor Campus), public laptops in the Student Life Center (Egtvedt Hall), as well as the PGS computer lab (Centre 205 Campus).